- Anthropology Department Teaching Assistantship – Awarded after acceptance.
- FAFSA – Complete Application and request work-study funds. Deadline: October, Yearly
- Fund For The Enhancement of Graduate Research – $1,500 for research/scholarly work. Deadline: Quarterly
- Ross Travel Grant – up to $500 to present papers at professional meetings and conferences. Deadline: Rolling
- NSF GRFP in Social Sciences. 3-years of full funding for MA students. Deadline: October, Yearly
- Lambda Alpha National Anthropology Honor Society Scholarship Award – Up to $5,000 for undergraduates pursuing a career in anthropology. Deadline: March, Yearly
- Barry Goldwater Scholarship: Juniors/Seniors. $7,000+ yearly. Note from scholarship committee: The Goldwater Foundation has supported students IF there is clear evidence that they intend to conduct RESEARCH. The burden of proof of intent to conduct research as a medical anthropologist rests with the student and nominators.
- Ruggles-Gates Fund for Biological Anthropology $1,000 GBP for MA research. Deadline: March 31, Yearly
- Sigma Xi Grants-in-Aid of Research (GIAR) – Deadline: October and March, Yearly
- Laura Bassi Scholarship – Deadline: December, April, August, Yearly
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund Deadline: February, Yearly